Thursday, August 27, 2009

Chris Murphy Response

Dear Jay,

Thank you for your interest in attending one of my public forums to talk about health care reform. This is one of the most consequential policy debates of our generation, and I need your individual contributions to the conversation. Without your ideas, concerns and suggestions, I will not be able to bring your voice to Washington.

I hope you can join me for breakfast Tuesday September 1 through Friday September 4, from 8 to 9am, to talk about health care reform. I'll bring the coffee, you bring the conversation.

Tuesday, September 1: 8 AM - 9 AM, Library Park, 267 Grand Street at Meadow Street, Waterbury

Wednesday, September 2: 8 AM - 9 AM, CityCenter, Danbury Green, Danbury

Thursday, September 3: 8 AM - 9 AM, CityCenter, Danbury Green, Danbury

Friday, September 4: 8 AM - 9 AM: Library Park, Waterbury, 267 Grand Street at Meadow Street

I will also be holding a town hall-style forum on Wednesday September 2, in Washington, CT.

Wednesday, September 2: 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM, Shepaug Valley High School, 159 South St., Washington, CT

If you have any questions, please contact my staff in New Britain at (860) 223-8412. I can't do my job without hearing from you, so I look forward to seeing you next week.

Every Best Wish,

Christopher S. Murphy
Member of Congress

No comments: