Friday, January 4, 2008

Capital Plan's "Executive Summary"


I've posted this for the benefit of "Not A Republican Lemming" who is so obviously ignorant of the facts. I hope that this poster is not a current BOE Member who failed to read the $30,000 Plan that he or she ordered! One never knows...
"Not A Republican Lemming" also referred to an "anti-school crowd." Brother, if those people exist, send them to me. There is no such thing. I've heard so many people complain about the waste of money, skewed priorities, lack of BOE expertise, failure of the expensive system, overpaid administrators, painful mandates, under-educated graduates, BOE Members who don't know their job, but anti-education? Never. The good taxpayers of New Milford want what people all across America want from the schools that their hard-earned tax dollars pay for: accountability, transparancy and decent educations for their children.
I spent 22 of the first 25 years of my life in school; don't even go there.

No comments: